To Join the Indiana Chapter:
To join the Indiana Chapter, just use the instructions below to get an application and follow the directions. Dues are $15.00 per year for Indiana residents.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Because we are the Indiana division of the national American Christian Fiction Writers organization (acfw.com), we must limit our local membership to people who first join the parent organization.
- We also offer an "associate membership" for non Indiana residents who belong to the national group and their own state chapter (see guidelines within that application document for the description and limitations.)
- Send an email to: ACFWindianachapter@gmail.com.
- In the subject line, type "APPLICATION REQUEST."
- In the body of the email, let us know which application you need.
- You will receive an email with a PDF file and instructions.
- For Existing Indiana Members: Renewal fees are due in January of the next year at a cost of $15.00 for one full year. Members will receive a renewal email notice at the email address on file. Dues may be paid via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions, either before or after notification, you can contact our Secretary or Treasurer on the "Contact Us" tab from the main page.
Membership Benefits for Indiana residents include:
- No fee statewide meetings (average 4 per year)
- The opportunity to write for Hoosier Ink in the form of a monthly rotation schedule. (Of course, anyone can post a comment).
- Being part of a great group of Christian writers.
- You can advertise your book on this blog (hyperlink to purchase)
- Correspondence via official ACFW Indiana communication channels:
- ACFW Indiana FaceBook Page (for members only)
- ACFW Indiana Newsletter: A quarterly newsletter for members only sent via email (and we are always asking for your news to add to each issue).